RHM 0.00% 30.5¢ richmond mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report , page-14

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Is there a geo in the room who can translate the results into plain english for us?

The section on BV alone is enough reason to hold. Great project. Talks have already started re development. And more iron and high grade iron than what they first thought. Hooray. Well done. Clap clap clap...

ON THE OTHER HAND,

Report on n'coota, while it read to me to be partially negative (or inconclusive at best) has not caused a sell down as i would have expected... there appears to be a lot of shares being offloaded.. but not as much as I would have thought. AND, there is no shortage of support with all the stock being eaten at the 18-19c level... very strange... and would suggest to me that buyers know something that sellers don't... or buyers are getting in (eg. for iron ore) but sellers getting out (because n'coota wasn't all they'd hoped it would be)

Very strange

BigU I like your post and have to respect one's plan but more importantly one's ability to stick to it. So good luck. But I'm definitely going to hang in there til I know what the purchasers of that 800k are in for... this has been trading dribs and drabs, sometimes nothing at all and now out of knowhere there's support for a mil. Maybe more news around the corner, sooner than august? BV?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.