RHM 0.00% 30.5¢ richmond mining limited

mowibbleThe reason that i say that Narra is on the back burner...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 820 Posts.
    mowibble

The reason that i say that Narra is on the back burner is DUE to what has been said in the qrtly. If you were serious about the play you would state in the qrtly that after august results a follow up drill campain with deeper holes being drilled would comence.
    SFR hit its load as others have reported by doing deeper drilling so that is what is required now at Narra.
    If you look at the time line that it took to get to this stage with the delays etc etc and non info being supplied from the company the "sugestions of activity" mean's not a hell of alot to me.
    May 2011 will fast approach and 2 qrters of cash burn't($2 mill left in the kitty) so by your calc's they have 4 qtrs of cash left to do everything so that means $1mill left and a good chance the oppies don't get over the line so they (RHM) have said the 1st payment will be in shares and cash to the owner of BV so where is the money going to come from????

You said "RHM need to find the right place to park the boat and then need to drill a tight grid"

What you have said is what i would love to hear from the company not a poster on HC.....this is what they need to do,not muck around with drill contractors that have let them down on Loongana and Narracoota. with this mob there is a lot going on with nothing happening and the track record of Jim Malone from :

Urainium King (uki) which got absorbed by Monaro mining (mro) which then got a name change to Australian American mining (aiw)......the info is there how he recomended the takeover by MRO of UKI and the assets ended up worthless

and at the end of the line is AIW ....have a read of the HC thread and see what they think of his (as he is doing now at RHM ,history repeating) mgt style..
    Quote from one poster "this guy is on a lunch feast followed by a seista" and look back at the MRO thread

this looks so similar its frightening..... projects here alittle bit of work there and end up....???

and if you have a look back Howard Dawson has been involved with Latin gold ltd (lat) and so has jim malone
    and as i have said in previous posts on this thread in a nut shell "these guys have that many buns in different ovens they forget that they are bakers"

The horse (rhm) looks great on paper and should do what you think it should but in my opinion the jockeys at the company are the ones you need to worry about to make sure you get to the winning post and finish the race.... after my research they wouldn't get a ride on my horse..
    all imo and dyor
    anyway last post from me on rhm unless i see a large change in direction and hop back on.....never say never and make your own assumtions on the info i have provided and make your own opinion... its your money.and all info was sourced from the internet..google away boys and good luck in all your share trading if i don't speak to you on another thread "don't hate the player,hate the game" :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.