CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Hey Guys

An exciting Quarterly Announcement by Gold Anomaly!

Georisk, is it possible if you could please explain a little about the hot mineralisation mixing with the cold sea water and how it relates to GOA finding gold down at that level?

Mineralisation has extended down 594m in their first drill hole more than double any previous drilling.

The mineralisation is carbonated sulphide gold mineralisation. From what they mention in the announcement it seems that that most of the gold will sit where hot minerals have mixed with cold sea water to cause fractured gold veining deep at Crater Mt.

All previous drilling done by BHP and Macmin only went 200m deep! So this potentially increases the resource in a big way! The next step is to see how many grams per tonne of gold are in those drill holes!

Cannot wait to see these results over the next month!

The closer the holes get to the water table, 600m+ the greater the expectation of finding a significantly large gold resource. The first drilling results are currently being analysed. Once we receive these numbers we will be able to get an indication of the potential size of the resource.

Sao Chico is close to going into production. The usual delays in getting plants into production have occured in Brazil. Kenai a Canadian gold miner has been farmed in to run the mine and fast track its development and continued gold resource increase.

A recent electromagnetic loop survey has been run over Sao Chico and two large areas returned with interference. There is currently more testing and exploration being focussed in these areas. The Sao Chico mine is expected to be in production within the next 60 days. Making Gold Anomaly a Gold Miner, not just a fledgling explorer!

Bring on the Sao Chico Gold Mine and More Drilling and Assay Results from "Golden Mountain!"

We just need to keep topping up as the share price drops!

Cheers Nectar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.