GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report , page-28

1. 8,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    jANTI

Sure, but the way he was talking about it sounded pretty genuine to me, i dont believe he is lying, thats my call on it....

look it is what it is, and they really cant do any more, the viability report has not been completed as there are issues with it, its the contractors job to get it right before they can proceed, its not GDNS hold up on this....

is the field comercial or not....they have been led to believe and still believe it is....FACT

time will tell i suppose, Richard expressed his clear frustration with the contractors and he wasnt acting....

IMO the market and day traders and all the fear and greed has stripped the company value away and every one wants to blame GDN, reality is things have not gone to plan no different to when things dont go to plan for the avearge joe, the company value has been eroded by the market as it has deemed.....Dont be surprised if some little things have been fed to GDN with malicious intent, why is Richard presently intensely looking into certain contractor behaviours and informations....?

There are many bad intened persons out there....food for thought....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.