GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report , page-30

1. 8,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    Janti good points,

however what im alluding to goes a little deeper and does go back to p1&2, what if you found out after enough time that some of the problems were because of fibs or misinformation, youd want some answers. They should not be where they are now, things usually go wrong when we are on the wrong track and will consistently continue to do so until you find out why, thats where there now up to, they were always learning from the begining and still are. Have we been messed with or have they? id say they have all three times because the problems go back to the begining and relate to what others were telling them to do and what was being done by contractors from then....

So they are finding certain things out now, im sure they were told that haliburtons were the best, however Rick told me way back that he was not impressed with the quality of SHIFT WORKERS they were assigned by haliburtons who were not the reputable crew in Ricks eye that GDN had been told....(good crews were out at the BP crisis) these crews drop a large tool down the hold smashing i recall, a farily expensive peiece of equipment....totaly out of there control....

Point all is, i dont believe that they are not genuine, but i do believe there are a lot of morons working in the mining idustry no offence intended to anyone....
    remember the majority of reports were written up based on contractor information, the sep3 letter to shareholders was an attempt to move the company forward as they believed in its future and wanted the market to respond as integral in providing company value to move it forward, market liked that idea a bit but then when the upgrade report came in and the market played it and the share price fell back to 3c, the directors gave up on the reports and have since gone back to the basics, they have even considered reports as being once a quarter given the markets reaction to it since september last year....although suggested to me i dont believe that would happen but they certainly will only report as things come to happen....

the sep3 letter was 100% genuine with its intention but the market was not interested in it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.