ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 667 Posts.
    clarke321, the report blatantly says that picture is from Feb2011. I highly doubt it still looks the same and that no further work has been completed at the site. I agree that the report was pretty short and didn't offer much up for shareholders to lick their lips at, but i'm sure most of us agree the potential is definitely there.

Once the CR is all finalised and completed I'd be hoping that the company will release their plans and timeframes for the funds use, in particular the second well at Sorochynska and the gas plant. If we can have 2-3 wells producing before years end and a gas plant being built/completed that reduces costs by 11% as someone else stated, then I can't see the SP being near todays.

Obviously there are a few if's and but's that i've just stated, however thats the risk you take with these juniors and I have faith in management to mitigate and navigate these risks to have at least 2 operational wells by years end producing cash flows that can funds other opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.