TCG 3.64% 26.5¢ turaco gold limited

Good to see a more detail on the drilling and exploration...

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Good to see a more detail on the drilling and exploration programme for the months/year ahead. Not much of a wait until the first results are expected to start coming through in early May from drilling at Shambesai. Let?s see how much can be added to the resource there and from the vicinity around the planned plant. More throughput potential. Anyone out there like to hazard a guess at how much you think they will turn up and add to the current 1.13M oz? Nurlau I think will be interesting also later in the year. Certainly is setting up for a great year. While some may perceive the court delays Kentor is experiencing to be a negative I see this as a sign of a court system intent on careful application of the law. Other positive signs imo on the "political risk" spectrum - one of the opposition parties is in negotiations with the government to move in to the government in order to collaborate in driving the country forward. This shows perhaps that the government is strengthening over there. Certainly interesting watching developments there.

Looking forward to drill results in early May ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $198.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $127.7K 468.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 164628 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 59461 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.