DRK 0.00% 1.2¢ drake resources limited

Mauritania looks good for the application of Geophysics. There...

1. 3,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Mauritania looks good for the application of Geophysics. There is a distinct contrast where gold oocurances and mines appear in suitable age and type geology.

We look to have some good areas with high contrast that look at least very similar to known deposits.

Results should start coming in soon I hope, as well as geophysics and soils. Its all happening with this stock at the moment also a good amount of cash at hand to extend the share price without extending the number of shares.

You would think if soil grades are so high (400+ g/t) above recent drilling in Mauritania and you can see the gold bearing veins, it shouldnt be to hard to turn up a bit of gold in the RC chips. If its extensive i.e wide and deep and it is a shear zone as suggested with favourable mineralistion share price will head north quickly with the amount of shares on issue.

Seems very logical management (find a very prospective area with real research and then drill it) at the moment and its a good sign they had the ability to find and source dril rig and personel in West Africa. Europe looks very promising also, with excellent prospective geology and preliminary work already done (sampling and geophysics) to drill many high quality targets (currently drilling).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.