ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    LOL Raider, Zach being a nice guy chose mine only because it was the most sensitive. Zach's probably a metro-sexual at heart (:

Zach, mate you'll have to keep away from the Politics forum for a while. We need you here.

I thought Tildesley's post was a beauty, he made a lot of sense. If BYR knows PRU are really to strike. Won't BYR try to block that with any means available? That's if BYR doesn't want to be taken over. It's funny but when I read robdd's post about BYR releasing the results in bits, I thought exactly the same as Tildesley. The ONLY reason that a Co. would release the results in such a fashion is to pervent a predator from coming in for an easy kill. If Tildesley's idea of bringing in another major shareholder turns out to be true. I wonder if they would have enough voting power to veto any bid from PRU? I believe the CR limit is 15% without needing a EGM. Would 15% be enough?

I might be getting too far ahead of myself here. Might be best for me to wait until the results are released first incase all they've found is clay.

Bye

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.