ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

Hi pual,I don't take comfort in anyone lossing money which I...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi pual,

I don't take comfort in anyone lossing money which I think you've done with BYR. I understand you're very frustrated in BYR because you've been waiting for the results, and you are disappointed by any further delay. In my opinion you've therefore thought that if management can't get results out on time that the company can't be any good on the whole. You've felt that they must hold their shareholders in contempt for not at least updating us as to why there's a delay.

It's a fact that on most occasions decisions regarding timing deadlines are out of management's hands. What makes it harder for management is most times, they can't "bag" the person at fault because it would be counter-productive. Also it comes across as childish for any management to come out and start to blame others in any update. Maybe BYR management shouldn't have been so tight with their schedule, but to be honest, a company meeting their planned times these days are the expection rather then the rule. It's no coincidence that when you have a world wide mining boom, hectic schedules are always squeezed. Anyway...

Mate I think your frustration felt presently with a delay has clouded the really, really important thing here. Repeating what HC also said, What is at Guinea? NO delay will change that.

Some hypotheticals here:

What if, over the next couple of weeks, what we think is under the ground is confirmed by the results? What if BYR's Market Cap goes beyond $200M (guess) and you've soldout two or three weeks prior when the Market Cap was 70M? What if PRU offers a 2 BYR:1 PRU scrip bid?

You might be right, we might loss our money on BYR. But it won't be for the reasons that you've claimed. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you feel that we'll do our money because the results are delayed and management couldn't have at least updated it's shareholders.

I say, a delay in time or any update will have NOTHING to do with what is under the ground. What is under the ground is the thing that will propel the SP, or will cause the SP to fall sub 20's.

When PRU's Calderwood was talking recently about BYR. He wasn't talking about any delay in times by BYR. His focus was/is -- what will be BYR's results from Guinea (paraphrasing).

It's a shame that the lagging SP has forced your decision to sell. I also wouldn't be looking for any signs of a leak at BYR. I don't believe that any "leak" has occured yet anyway. Ron made his intentions known without leaking anything by buying at 34.5 cents.

Hope you have better luck with your next trade.

Bye

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.