SFZ 0.00% 0.2¢ south american ferro metals limited

ratio 0.64 is high probably due to mining development, as that...

1. 19,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    ratio 0.64 is high probably due to mining development, as that ramp up it may go higher, a broker report suggested less than is to be expected 0.4.

Previous quarter contained the high phosphorus levels which I believe has been corrected via in-mine ore blending.

I think we will find the stock has been sold at probably a lower sales value.

I believe the locally the Lump will be around AUD$50/t at the lower quality end to AUD$65/t at the upper end and Sinter AUD$30/t.

Struggling to work production cost based on the quarterly, the production cost was $554k which equates to $9/t. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Why the dud tag?

Understand the there is one ore resource which sits on two tenements, one of which is Vale. Vale will need to access SFZ land to extract a larger pit profile.

So what does this mean??? Either SFZ or Vale will mine this one ore resource. Somehow I can't see SFZ taking over Vale.

MC is $33mil, an offer of $100mil will easily get my shares.

Why so many rigs? 7 rigs sounds like they are in a hurry to prove up what sits on their side of the fence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.