1MC 3.13% 3.1¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report , page-2

1. 496 Posts.
    Really good qtrly. My take on it is that it isn't going to give a short term price rise, but geez does it highlight how valuable this company.

Where do I start, COAL. The announcement of their move into Philippines is really exciting, souls like that may give the longer term coal reserves. The other announcement of JV with Indonesian partner is excellent IMO. Tabalong is not big, so anything to expand it adds massive long term value IMO.

LITHIUM. I have 2 words for this. Company Maker. It is starting to look like a world class asset, and looks like having the potential to be the sort of project that a company could base its whole future on. So for a company that already has coal and dso, this is just the super cream on top. I really love the fact that they mention that they can't find the northern and southern tips of the resource. And they just keep finding more resources.20m is a very good Target.

DSO. Drilling continues, but as we have already discussed, it appears that AGO highlighted a resource upgrade in their qtrly. And as highlighted in both AJM & AGO qtrly reports, mt webber remains a very important part of AGO plan for 12mt. And let's not forget the other areas that haven't been looked at yet.

I am very excited this morning, anyone got a tissue?

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $8.664M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $1.598K 51.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28596 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 10722 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.