DRA 0.00% $2.15 dra global limited

Along with many other shareholders, I would like to see some...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Along with many other shareholders, I would like to see some more informative announcements from DRA to explain the reasons behind some of their management decisions, rather than just stating the bare facts, and leaving us to wonder why they have done certain things.

My take on DRA is that they know that they have some very high grade ore in the ground, and they are going flat out drilling to map out the deposits and prepare a mining plan, so that they can extract and process as much of the high grade ore as possible with the gold price promising to reach new highs over the next couple of years.

Processing the low-grade ore was probably the best option to keep the plants operational until such time as they can access and mine the higher grades.

I'm certainly hoping for, and expecting, much better production and cost figures by first quarter 2012. In fact, when they get into some of those higher grades and reduce the exploration and drilling costs, I would expect DRA to get their C1 cost down below $700, and maybe gold will be at around $1,800 by then. Time will tell, but this little copmpany will probably surprise many people within 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10 $2.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.20 16 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.