ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Cannot get a copy of the GCB here an cannot see it online.....

1. 328 Posts.
    Cannot get a copy of the GCB here an cannot see it online.. Anyone have a link.

RJ an crew will not sell there holdings an too many other long term holders hold this stock with a iron fist, myself included.

We have on our hands a possible "mind numbing" resourse that so far is not proven. YET once/if it is (proven), this bucket of off smelling fish, will not stay at this price. It will suddenly become fresh salmon....

RJ an crew will not sell down. That is one thing I feel certain of. You need them an the rest of us, that pretty well know, if this is proven, it will be the crowning glory of ICN. Selling it now off to BPT would be nutso.... I am in a "do or die" frame of mind on it and am prepared to lose my capital on a big punt....

I believe after talking over the years to RJ at the AGM's, if we did get taken out, it would be at a much higher price an in all honesty come totally left of field.We are up to a necks in this an that is one fact we have in our favour...

Come August/Sept this year, either our lot is going to be improved or we will be down the gurgler...

Not much longer to go. I feel, some down-ramping is going to come in over the next few months, for some setting up of speck trades on this one. Just MY opinion....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.