BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report , page-54

1. 8,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Sirdean you paint a very gloomy picture again with no sense of hope or possible salvation in sight.

Such a lean mean view has been your penchant for some years and you are consistent at least.

As a reasonable long timer here I have commented on and observed the progress and prospects for RAU for a year or two or more now.

I would agree that I think the present state of play is not good. The new team at the helm seem to be struggling to keep RAU's head into the wind. There seems to be no headway and little attempt to rectify things quickly enough.

However, I would not agree that Amayapampa is a lost cause. There is a lot of potential in the operation if only there was more skill being shown at the helm.

Amayapampa could be very profitable and would attract the investment if skilful management sorted out the present difficulties instead of running away from them.

The claimed problems do not represent the complete picture if they are indeed problems in reality.

Will be interesting to see what company announcements are made in the next week or so.....if any. Seem to be very reticent about making any comments that reveal anything of substance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.