EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Hi Guys...I hold EDE as well as several people I know who also...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi Guys...

I hold EDE as well as several people I know who also all bought in on my advice. Owes us $80k now as I 'invested' all the way down expecting one of their many interesting projects to be locked into a lucrative contract at any time thus starting an imminent revenue stream!

All is 'close to happening' but I'm not sure if they have several board members each focusing on a different area of expertise or whether they rely on one person among them who is responsible for brokering 'the deal'. It's a tough business world out there and many companies don't survive even if they have several interested parties in their products, because they just don't have the skills to actually lock in a deal & instead just let all the interested parties nosy around but make no commitment?

Next few months are crucial - they need to sell those gas assets which they say they will within 3 months so I'm expecting this is next piece of good news to come, with last resort the $1M from La Jolla! No-one likes this idea but at some stage they'll run EDE up even if just to get themselves out - as we've seen elsewhere before on ASX!

EDE has some exciting projects & we've seen other ASX companies get to this point then the rabbit comes out of the hat & they haven't looked back so it is up to EDE now to look seriously at their team, their marketing skills &
    make sure they have a good deal closer amongst them & ensure they get something positive happening asap..!

Good luck all & hoping EDE do come up with the goods.

Katy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.356M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 181422007 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8642195 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.