CYM 0.00% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report , page-2

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    What a great read. It gave hope that we may still have a chance and may explain why SP has held up so well. At least some parts of Indonesia we can at the moment still explore without interference from the natives ( I hope ) With plenty of cash to carry out what needs to be done is also a plus. Lets hope they can this time hit a sweet spot. The Moly they have found IMO is the good news as there is not alot around and its price is more likely to rise and not fluctuate as wildly as gold etc does.
    Indonesia is the place to be for new discoveries but there is a need for a lot of diplomacy and requires highly skilled and respected people to deal with those in control of the country. From my experience it was a full time job and it meant showing the benefits of what you can give on a daily basis. Progress was always slow. Lets hope that the directors can avoid the kind of issues they have had in this new frontier. It costs nothing to respect the feelings of the owners of the land ( you don`t have to agree
    with them )
    Looking forward for further updates. Just don`t understand why this latest news has not been advised to the market previously.

Yes S/H`s I also post positive reports and give credit/praise
    when appropriate. Don`t like being a NARK but will when IMO I think it is deserved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $240.2K 5.283M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80799 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 111111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.