BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Lots of information on exactly where we are, and where we are...

1. 787 Posts.

Lots of information on exactly where we are, and where we are going.

Tony is definitely a no nonense type of person, and has surrounded himself with plenty of experience to progress us towards a mine.

We shall find out what is to become of Jonesville coal in the not to distant future.
    -----------------------------------------------------------

"The Company is currently seeking options for either a sale or joint venture of its Jonesville coal asset located in Alaska as it is considered “non-core” and the focus of BLR is on progressing the Hansen/Taylor Ranch Project.
    A data room has been established and interest has been expressed from 6-7 parties.

BLR will consider a range of offers from cash, to cash and equities or a joint venture. Interested parties have been requested to submit indicatives offers early in the process. It is expected that site visits for the preferred bidders will be conducted late in the quarter."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mike Haynes paid $200 000 worth of BLR shares for Jonesville in the depths of the GFC, . . . a good return on investment is envisaged IMO.

Looking at the cash burn . . . . . . I would think we will have a capital raising via placement or other in the December quarter, unless return on Jonesville is obscene.

Excellent work Tony, can't wait for the PEA

SwissB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.