ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

WelkinPara 1, 2 and 3, you are only making unfounded...

1. 12,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Welkin

Para 1, 2 and 3, you are only making unfounded assumptions. You even assume, without any basis at all, that the Italiana results are correct and BYR's incorrect. A rather peculiar stance for a holder, IMO - but we'll see in time.

Para 4. You seem to be failing to understand the implications of market reporting that by drilling at a shallow angle extending the interval of core in higher grade supergene and then stopping at the primary ore, then the headline number of x metres at x grade will appear a better tenor result than BYR's long holes that more reflect the true width (at least for the supergene) and then extend deeply into the lower grade primary ore.

Reread my post - I did not say this explains the discepency. I've been over the splits and it can't account for it. BYR know this, of course, but why they now want to waste your money twinning the holes I don't know.

All my point was, is that because of the shallow angle, and if they stop at the primary ore, then average grade x metres for the hole will be higher than any more representative intersects in BYR's previous holes given the longer interval of supergene. And maybe RG will milk it. A director's special, perhaps. Explained simply enough this time?

By the way. I believe you are also wrong about the drilling angles, and so, clearly do the BYR geologists. The overprinted strata is steeply dipping, yes, and the Italians targetted the mineralisation on that basis. But the results show the mineralisation is massive, not stratabound and nearly uniformly vertically zoned from supergene to primary Au and Cu into lower grade Au and minor U and REE at depth. So BYR's review of the geology and decision to drill (near) vertical, has obviously turned out to be more representative.

Everyone's criticisms about the logistics and disclosure are completely founded IMO. But Welkin - your inferences that the geological team are incompetent fools and your assumptions are correct are completely unfounded, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.