ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

HappyCats - you make several statements deserving of reply /...

1. 7,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    HappyCats - you make several statements deserving of reply / comments -
    First in your para 1 - The key issue is that BYR have never "reported" fire assays from BLEG tails - not that I have found - so I can only assume they have never been done. If they came back low - there would be no case to twin holes.

In your para 2 - you say, "...and any of the existing half cuts in the shed could be used instead." - sounds easy I agree but it has never been reported.
    I have visted Australian labs recently and I have seen yards appearing chaotic with sample storage in the open. I have no idea what sample storge & retrieval conditions might be like at an African lab. I do not know anything about BYR core storage.

In your para 3 - you say, "If you are a holder...". I have held from early 2010 and I think I have always ticked the correct Disclosure box on HotCopper.
    I have written twice to BYR - at widely spaced intervals - and never had as much as a reply. I do not know the BYR "geo team". But I have no reason to doubt that Mining Italiana carried out "normal standard tried & proven exploration 101" using a more appropriate gold assay technique than BLEG.

In your Note, para 4 - First - whatever angle the drilling cuts the orebody does not affect the assay grade - it only affects the width of the intersection.
    You say - "...the Italian holes intersected the supergene at high angle and stopped just as the primary ore was reached." I have looked at the cross sections in the 2011 AGM Presentation and can not agree that raising a supergene issue explains anything. BYR holes had to hit whatever supergene effect is there - whatever angle they drilled.
    The most logical explanation to me for the reason why BYR drilling did not get as good results as the Italians - lies primarily in the fact that BYR used BLEG and not fire assay. Secondarily, too many of the BYR holes drilled at a less than ideal dip and as the cross sections show - just wandered on into the depths almost down dip - using up shareholders funds.
    Good luck HappyCats.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.