ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

HappyCats - you make several statements deserving of reply /...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    HappyCats - you make several statements deserving of reply / comments -
    First in your para 1 - The key issue is that BYR have never "reported" fire assays from BLEG tails - not that I have found - so I can only assume they have never been done. If they came back low - there would be no case to twin holes.

In your para 2 - you say, "...and any of the existing half cuts in the shed could be used instead." - sounds easy I agree but it has never been reported.
    I have visted Australian labs recently and I have seen yards appearing chaotic with sample storage in the open. I have no idea what sample storge & retrieval conditions might be like at an African lab. I do not know anything about BYR core storage.

In your para 3 - you say, "If you are a holder...". I have held from early 2010 and I think I have always ticked the correct Disclosure box on HotCopper.
    I have written twice to BYR - at widely spaced intervals - and never had as much as a reply. I do not know the BYR "geo team". But I have no reason to doubt that Mining Italiana carried out "normal standard tried & proven exploration 101" using a more appropriate gold assay technique than BLEG.

In your Note, para 4 - First - whatever angle the drilling cuts the orebody does not affect the assay grade - it only affects the width of the intersection.
    You say - "...the Italian holes intersected the supergene at high angle and stopped just as the primary ore was reached." I have looked at the cross sections in the 2011 AGM Presentation and can not agree that raising a supergene issue explains anything. BYR holes had to hit whatever supergene effect is there - whatever angle they drilled.
    The most logical explanation to me for the reason why BYR drilling did not get as good results as the Italians - lies primarily in the fact that BYR used BLEG and not fire assay. Secondarily, too many of the BYR holes drilled at a less than ideal dip and as the cross sections show - just wandered on into the depths almost down dip - using up shareholders funds.
    Good luck HappyCats.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.