LRL 6.67% 1.4¢ labyrinth resources limited

Good call and I agree. Unfortunately, this stock has decided...

1. 1,369 Posts.
    Good call and I agree. Unfortunately, this stock has decided that it will shut down any communication outside ASX and AIM announcements as per an automated email reply to an email I received the other day. All I was after was a top 20 shareholder list. Ironically, the reason they gave was that they didn't want anything posted on public forum. Here is a concept LRL management, how about you just don't tell people sensitive information over phone or email and then there won't be a problem. It is a cop out and lazy. Unfortunately, besides the fact that there is a seller and they do have some good potential projects, I am beginning to have concerns over management's ability to get things done. The fact it is trading 15% below cash is indicative of this considering the news that has passed and the news that is coming up. How they haven't devised a plan to flush out the seller is beyond me. They must have contacts to pick up the slack. Forget wasting time on roadshows, you have a good core of investors that believe. Give them faith they won't be flogged by the seller and the shareprice will look after itself.

So anyway, back to your point Tokyo, another buyback is far too logical for this management team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $18.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $17.68K 1.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4429832 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1822392 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.