MEL 14.3% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

Nice summary, thanks dr.For anyone who has been to a taoist...

1. 4,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2737
    Nice summary, thanks dr.

For anyone who has been to a taoist temple you may have seen people engaging in kau cim where they throw a bunch of sticks on the ground so as to see what their future holds for them. I know one person who used this practice to see if they should come and study in Australia but initially they got a negative result. So a few months later they went back to the temple and lo and behold this time when they threw the sticks they got the green light and so off they went to Australia.

Pretty much what this bunch seem to do imo. Every three months they throw the sticks on the ground, come up with some more predictions, make some grand statements then go back to sleep. But really have they, not the NSW gov but the MEL management team, have they done anything of substance in the last quarter? Has the sudden rush to raise capital caused them to bring forward anything that requires them to get out of the office and into the field? Not really from what I can see. And they need FIVE full-time executives and a gaggle of consultants for this???

But I am really looking forward to seeing what the sticks will tell them come January....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $754 188.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 12765502 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14531096 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.