PVM 0.00% 36.5¢ pmi gold corporation

Disco...I'm on your side mate, but its just that its going to...

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Disco...
    I'm on your side mate, but its just that its going to take a while.
    I would like to respond to your comments.... maybe we will induce others to follow.

1. "I would say the same if we were above $1 where we should at least be now. Yes stagnate, while there's no new news etc. They are exploring all the time though, I would not count out new finds in the not too distant future."

Its hard to say if we should be above a dollar, as the Cap raising introduced an additional 119,000,000 shares.... a huge percentage increase in dilution.
    "New finds in the not too distant future" WILL spike the share price WHEN they are announced..... but for how long?

2. "You think there'll be another capital raising??? The infrastructure was the reason for the 130m they have now."

I must confess to being somewhat confused on this.
    The last Annual Report stated the Capital Costs were estimated to be @297 million..... including a pre-strip mining cost of $82 million.... deferred and sustaining costs estimated at $56 million.
    I simply dont know if the $130 million already raised covers their needs to the point where the Company funds itself thereafter, by producing gold.
    The $297 million throws me.

3. "I never discount the market, but if any goldie not mining right now is going to rise, it's us. And I see so many pie in the sky posts on other less valuable stocks".

I agree unconditionally on that one.

4. "Sentiment has never wavered on this stock. Not since the initial IPO have they even looked like putting a foot wrong. Every announcement a good one".

Your sentiment has not wavered.... for the most logical of reasons.... but MARKET sentiment certainly has ( $1.30 down to $0.72), despite what you correctly state regarding never putting a foot wrong and every announcement being a good one.
    Management must be tearing their hair out wondering why their efforts/achievements aren't being placed into more accurate perspective.

To throw some light on ridiculous scenarios.... take Karoon Gas, for example.... $12.00 a couple of years ago, when they were drilling the Browse Basin.... struck pay dirt.... are moving on to another 5 - 7 previously determined drill sites, to assess the size of the find.... and are currently trading below $5.00......????

Anyway Stu.... its a solid bet we will profit significantly in the future.... precious little risk of "going under".... we just need to wait it out.
    But I do agree, the market is VERY slow on this one.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.