RED 0.00% 37.0¢ red 5 limited

Ann: Quarterly activities report , page-41

1. 11,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6239
    Cheers again Timber.
    Appreciate you going to the effort as I usually struggle to ask the right questions when talking to management.

I agree with your view regarding further purchases, although I wish I was able to enter at these prices, instead of the higher ones I have haha.

I would be would be comfortable with the company getting a larger debt facility. I also would like to see them clearly state that they are trying tighten their belts and really conserve capital.

I am going to hold as the potential is still there. Management should be held accountable for many of the issues that the company is dealing with, as they hired the employees in charge of these area's. I wish there was some way for them to show the market that they are %100 making sure the company will be able to produce, and more importantly produce without the issues they have faced in the past.

To my mind, they have clearly outlined where they are focusing their efforts. Hopefully the new crew that are now inbound will be able to restore order.

Must admit I am hurting a little, as I made an even larger mistake by investing in NMG. I really have a lot to learn I guess. I will go so far as to say that gold stocks in general have not treated me well so far. Their time will come, but ouch is it a painful wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.516B
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 39.3¢ 36.8¢ $11.13M 29.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 2477379 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 582841 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.