OTE 0.00% 0.3¢ otis energy limited

footy, If I remember correctly you dont hold any stock so if you...

1. 8,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1684
    footy, If I remember correctly you dont hold any stock so if you are so sure its such a good stock why not.

If I want to hold stock that is my decision, if I think Management has no credibility thats my decision, I dont have to explain to you or others why I still hold but to sell now is not worth it so as I have explain on other occasions I hold and hope.

But you seem to be such an expert on the Management then maybe you can explain why the continue deceptive reports that fail to disclose fully the state of the company, why they fail to follow up on what they say they are going to.

Why they declared the Lakes drilling a success when they only drilled 7 of 10 planned wells, that only two of these produced and that between the two they delivered less than 3 BOPD, so maybe this is success in your eyes but not mine.

They can not even tell us how much they are saving by using the gas from one of the Lake wells.

Now having said that I do have one good thing to say and that is they have reduced the outgoing costs which is at least one positive

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.