RNX 0.00% 1.0¢ renegade exploration limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report , page-3

1. 19,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    So it turns out Canada is no safer a place to develop a resource project than Australia despite all the rubbish coming out of Canadian politicians mouths about being better due having no mining tax?

Both countries encourage investors to throw tens of millions of dollars into hiring dozens of unemployed people to explore for resources and prove them up, but god forbid you have the audacity to submit a mining permit application because suddenly the gates will come down!

And no significant tax incentives for the investors who stump up the millions wasted in these repeated fruitless cycles.

It really is a difficult choice as to whether to persist in the first world knowing that any actual attempts to develop a project will get blocked or try in the third world where they let you build the mine and get up and running before suddenly changing the law and demanding you hand back 49% of the project!

What to do? Maybe mine the moon!

Actually there is an American outfit who is raising funds to mine asteroids. lol. Like that company is ever likely to deliver a return! A bit like those dodgy 'seafloor' miners. Amazing number of scams you can throw money at these days.

I would like to see OVR become a mid-tier miner, but the project is going to have to have good economics and the management is going to have to be exemplary. Standard ASX junior WA miner approach is NOT going to deliver the goods.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.