PEM 0.00% 35.0¢ perilya limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report , page-16

1. 10,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2165
    I'm trying to look for positives,so here are some:
    1)The $40mil increase in net debt in 2012 went into development of Potosi/Silver Peak mine that should start to contribute to profits in 2013.
    2)There has been an increase in all their commodity prices since 31Dec2012 of at least 5%.
    3)The silver & lead hedges they did last quarter are locking in prices they receive this quarter for product produced last quarter - so all they're doing is locking in the prices they've already accounted for last quarter - it will not affect their pricing for Q1,2013 but it is a lost opportunity to get the current improved prices for Q4,2012's production.
    4)Highly leveraged play to increased commodity prices for copper,lead,zinc,silver and gold.
    5)Good suite of potential development assets already proven.
    6)Majority Chinese shareholder that has so far done the right thing by minority shareholders by arranging competitive Chinese financing.
    7)Strong efficient Management teams in both Broken Hill and Dominican Republic.
    8)Tight share register with top 3 shareholders controlling 70% and top 20 controlling 86%.
    9)Still a chance that there will be a takeover here.
    10)Still a chance there will be dividends paid here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.