KRM 0.00% 3.9¢ kingsrose mining limited

Hi lordolean,Thank you for your contrarian view on KRM; its...

1. 22,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    Hi lordolean,
    Thank you for your contrarian view on KRM; its always appreciated.

I would like to respond:

(a) In the worst case scenario, if Talang Santo is delayed, I believe that KRM
    would again pre-sell silver rather than CR. This is what they did in 2010
    to avoid dilution. This Credit Suisse contract expires this month.

(b) Gold miner costs have been a matter of controversy over the past 6 months
    and it is a complex matter to resolve. Instead I'd prefer to compare KRM
    & MML's fundamentals using our biggest gold miner & the world's 5th biggest
    gold miner NCM as a bench mark; so here goes:

Item......................KRM.........................MML...................NCM
    Debt......................2.80%...................... 0.......................16.08%
    EPS.........................6c...........................25c.....................$1.46
    P/E.........................12.61......................19.78..................16.21
    Div. Yield................4.94%......................1.42%..................1.48%
    12 mos Hi/Lo......$1.49/$0.72.........$6.70/$4.92......$36.10/$20.89
    Net Profit:...............29.20%..................60.58%.................26.61%
    Op Mgn..................49.58%..................59.22%.................37.71%
    ROA.......................26.33%..................15.95%..................6.22%
    ROE.......................31.45%...................16.63%.................7.77%
    EBITDA..................$44.19mil..............$59.22mil.............$2.226bil.

Please note: these are the latest annual data available (I have added-in
    Mr Phillips' $5 mil loan to KRM debt)

On the above comparative data, KRM for the most recent start-up is doing well.
    Most analysists regard ROE as the most inportant stat.

I know that many MML investors do not like KRM being called a mini-Madusa
    but the media has used this phrase because KRM, like MML, is a narrow vein
    UG miner, both started mining early rather than spend more money on JORC drilling, Mr Phillips played a key role in establishing both mines and KRM's
    mine manager is ex MML.

KRM has been very unlucky because the fatality delayed Talang Santo 6 months at a time when it was transitioning from Way Linggo to Talang Santo.

I have met the CEO & Board at a presentation in Sydney and I was very impressed
    with their obvious dedication and expertise in this difficult form of mining.
    Management, via KRM Management Pty has serious skin in the game as also have individual directors which is why i believe that a CR will not happen.

Like the September fatality, there's always Black Swan events in mining but
    one simply factors-in such risk before investing. Even BHP & RIO have had their share.

IMO, once Talang Santo reopens, both mines will be safer because of the recent setback.

The stock market is supposed to look forward and once Telang Santo re-opens
    that's what Mr Market will do.

Your contrarian view is, nevertheless, appreciated.

With kind regards
    moorookamick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24390 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.