KRM 2.38% 4.1¢ kingsrose mining limited

Moorookamick,You keep harping on about Mr Philips, and his...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Moorookamick,

You keep harping on about Mr Philips, and his association with MML. I am not sure whether you know this, but he was one of the owners of the Co-O mine that sold out to MML. Now tell me, why did he sell the Co-O mine when he had it all to himself????? Let me help you out here. He is a small scale miner and is a reactive rather than proactive. From what I hear, he doesnt add much to the Board?? I think Mr Cook who was an ex director of KRM resigned becos he could not see eye to eye with Mr Phillips

I am actually surprised that he put money into KRM as I cannot see how he will be repaid, considering KRM drew down on the whole amount of $5M. The operations is not going to make money to repay the loan, let along cover operating expenses. I definitely smell a CR coming on!!

Aside from that, the Co-o mine has multiple veins and I dont see that at either Way Linggo or Talang Santo. Can you lead me to brokers or analysts that state KRM is similar to MML? I am just interested.

I was a shareholder of KRM but given the issues they currently face, I'll sit on the side lines and observe before putting my money into KRM shares.

I honetly cannot see any short term recovery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $30.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $55.47K 1.368M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16954 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 263045 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.