IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

Angry Ant, Non believers are fully entitled to post differing...

1. 2,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Angry Ant, Non believers are fully entitled to post differing views to those of us who currently support the IVR camp. Your opinion that we may also be somewhat delusional is also your right however this is a forum where you can point out the flaws in our reasoning and or beliefs and I would certainly welcome that advice.
    If you or anyone else can nominate an ASX listed stock with (in theory) a capital value of less than $30 million with a deposit anywhere near the size and grades currently being reported by IVR then please inform us as I would love to get aboard. Another alternative is to join the massive shorts (if you are so certain) that we / I are currently backing the wrong horse. Will await your further advice and postings with due respect and interest. Note also what happened yesterday to those who shorted millions of SIR (in recent weeks) and watch again the pain they further face on Monday. Sheer stupidity IMO and the current shorts in IVR also face a similar fate IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.