IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

Dear Goldyif you read my post in full you will see that on...

1. 6,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    Dear Goldy

if you read my post in full you will see that on balance i still believe there is plenty to get excited about.. the reality is that it is not going to happen any time soon..

and i stand by my call that there will be no resource estimation at Paris until Q4 2013.. this does not reflect well on the strategy and comments early in 2012 about a "JORC by the end of the year".. Goldy i think JA was a tad premature in boldly calling a JORC by end of 2012..

Delays go with the territory but their has been a decidely defensive approach taken by JA which has manifested in his no timeframes, no promises etc etc..this is the perfect smokescreen for changing course mid journey, it allows IVR management to continually move the target without accountability..

As far as i am concerned, the target is the high grade central zone.. they were surprised to find that it didn't continue at depth and therefore decided to go searching all over for something deeper which is fair enough, but what if the high grade zone does extend to depth but they have not stepped out closely enough to it to discover its plunge or dip if any..

I am not here to tell JA how to do the job im just a nobody with a keen interest and a fairly large investment..

IMHO they have devalued Paris in the eyes of the market because they have turned up too many dud holes all over the margins with a single diamond rig operating.. i mean when we raised $15M i thought there would be two diamond rigs on site by Q3-Q4 last year, it just doesn't make sense.. look all things considered, the talk of now increasing the drill fleet to three is music to my ears and i acknowledge that it may have taken them this long to have the confidence in in where to point them..

Thats my ten cents worth and I am quietly confident that there is much more to play out in this story but right now, i think shareholders can quite rightly feel puzzled at the position we find ourselves in and after much analysis and having followed and posted on IVR for over two years i am of the opinion that right now could be very different if it were not for a couple of critical decisions by management..

for your information Goldy, i won't be selling anytime soon and in fact i will be quite prepared to add to my position once i am satisfied with a couple of key issues..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.