OTE 0.00% 0.3¢ otis energy limited

I am very disappointed with ote, holding one parcel to dream...

1. 373 Posts.
    I am very disappointed with ote, holding one parcel to dream that one day it would hit 0.01 or run hard to 0.02 , this quart not impressive but no bad as well. , there is new story in q

During the quarter Otis signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) with an established Nigerian Oil and
    Gas group to jointly bid for and acquire Nigerian “Marginal Oil Fields”. Nigerian Marginal
    Fields (MF’s) are fields that have been drilled and as yet remain unproduced and are
    typically in the 5-80 million Barrels of Oil range. The LOI details the terms of a Joint Venture
    agreement which will be implemented should a suitable “Marginal Field” be designated and
    secured. At present Otis is reviewing one available opportunity and is in the process of
    expressing interest in other MF’s held by major foreign oil companies and the Nigerian
    Government.

If they signed letter, why did not inform, it is big news , market is in mood of appreciating good news.

If above is true, we can dream of run to 2c and if it run hard on it then I would buy on retrace to recover loss. But at the moment just in fear with ote lol,

it is dream , but this story seems very big. 5-80 million Barrels of Oil range, if they make it run to 2c , opps would be in money, it seems perfect combination.

My guess is that if above is true then 0.002 buyers are genuine, perhaps , they make it to run to 0.1 c, it would be great new year gift , mr market has appreciated handsomely other oiler as well in this region, but very scary to buy ote. Most worst stock of asx, never seen negativity like this in any other stock thread.
    poor ote and its shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.