IVR 10.4% 5.3¢ investigator resources ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report , page-14

1. 1,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Market Assasin,

No hard feelings. I hope the Brumbies, Red's and Tah's all do well as it means we might stand a chance of beating those Pesky Blacks from across the ditch.

Back to IVR.

So Alexander is three times the size of Paris. I have just looked at the Sareic presentation again and I noticed on page 14 the size of Hector. If the yellow markings are anything to go on Hector looks to be three times the size of Alexander.

No wonder JA is calling them Paris "PLUS" targets.

And page 22 seems to indicate that Wartaka and Morgans(100% IVR) appear to be at the very least a similar size to Alexander. Of course they are currently working on confirming this with more soil sampling and the like.

An interesting comment by JA in the recent boardroom radio presentation.

"But not only that our successful soil geochemical technique is dilineating and defining other soil targets. Up to 130km East of Paris in Particulat the Uno/Morgans area we have two Paris PLUS targets" chuckle chuckle by JA "if you like, Wartaka South and Morgans South, these have been coursely dilineated with first pass soil sampling we have finished infill sampling we are waiting on the analysis there. But these could be very significant targets in their own right".

"Now not only that but we have quite a few other Paris size targets also turning up in our soil that havn't been tested yet."

Yes in case you didn't pick it up from the language Wartaka South and Morgans look as though they could be very big as well (i.e. at a minimum a similar size as Alexander).

Bring on the drilling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.005(10.4%)
Mkt cap ! $83.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.4¢ 4.9¢ $270.8K 5.240M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 396074 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 149259 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.