IVR 2.56% 3.8¢ investigator resources ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report , page-9

1. 1,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Ezirida,

Glad you put the + beside 100 million market cap as all indications so far suggests that Alexander could hold 3 times the resource of Paris. If Paris is a conservative 50 million ounces and Alexander comes in at three times that amount then that's a wopping 200 million ounces in total (Paris and Alexander) most of which looks like high grade ore.

Surely that has to command a market cap well in excess of 100 million even in today's market.

In addition I just looked at the HUI Gold bugs index and I note the high on 5 Sept 2011 was 628. The low on 15 April 2013 was 268. These are major gold companies trading 134% below their highs. The juniors like IVR are trading many multiples (200-400%) below their highs.

You do the maths. Should market sentiment return so that precious metal stocks once again begin to trade at their highs (i.e. increasing 200 - 400%)then perhaps a 500 to 600 million market cap is not out of the question.

Couer De Lene purchased Orko Silver in April 2013 for 350 million in a time when market sentiment has been pitifull Expected production from Orko's mine IS expected to be 7 - 9 million ounces over 19 years (i.e. a total of 133 million to 171 million ounces grading approximately 117 g/t).

Then their is Hector, Botnella Gate, Hopscroft dam, Roundabout, Uno/Morgans and the porphyry's and more.

I feel the market is expecting significant capital costs to get this thing into production which is acting like a lead weight on the share price. From memory the capital costs of moving to production in some of the other silver mines such as CCU was not that significant at all.

If some of the drilling at Alexander, Hector ect. resemble the high grades at Paris then the fear of high capital costs would subside as economies of scale set in.

One feels that is enough ramping for one day.

Lookig forward to the next 18 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $60.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $15.25K 411.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 143620 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 348258 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.