CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Been watching this for a long time and until the deal with...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Been watching this for a long time and until the deal with Village deal I pretty much had CCC as to be pronounced dead sooner or later. Its survival seems a much higher probability now than before.

The debt on its books are still a big concern and will only be addressed if the company can show a few quarters of solid profits.

I agree that Village is primed to takeover the company, however I think they will at least wait and see at least 6 months of solid performance on the coal delivery and what profitability will be presented.

As for the "hate" group I don't really blame them to be honest. Most likely people who purchased and loss. People have to blame management or anything besides from themselves. Mind you OKAP people do not have a very good reputation. Then you have the others in this group that uses the "I want to save innocent newbies from the horror that is OKAP" are most likely people who are holding onto a past where they believed they were "wronged" in some way.

CCC is a possible turn around story but its still at the cross roads. The next quarterly will be crucial.

Have not been excited with CCC prospects for the last 2 years, now I have a little more optimism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.