CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I agree burntgamber,
    CCC have been doing the hard yards and management have been proactive on all fronts in moving there business forward in this tight business environment.
    The share price is forming a base and looking to head up from here. The next announcement on Village Main approval of the Bank approval would lift the shares. after speaking with someone in house close to the action say its not a matter of if but when the announcement will be released once approval papers have been distributed around for final signatures. And with the De witts nearing completion I understand some of the buyers 5,6,7 are sitting on the sidelines waiting for a few licences to give them more confidence in the play but I would say they are probably the ones who will end up leaving there run to late and miss out as the bigger players will be making there move before the end of June.
    All the future brokers I have spoken to are bullish on coal for the second of this year and I would say the big players are looking at the years ahead and looking more on the bullish long term play than any short term view. De witts $145,000,000 turnover per annum is going to wet the appetite of any big player and they will need to pay big to secure this great long term asset.
    Looking forward to next 6 months. Where a lot of people have said management haven't preformed. They have completed the sale of Van Mag and full purchase of Marsala and bought on Village Main as major shareholder. Powerful play with now having De Witts on board fully after the full purchase. Only a matter of time before an announcement of 4-8 cents will be a matter of the past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.