CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report , page-12

1. 3,754 Posts.

Companys seem to put out all the good info first in an announcement,sometimes buy doing this they are not doing themself any favours.

But having said that theses guys are producing more and more silver every month.

They survivered the explorer days.

Then they survived the dreaded devlopment stage.

CCU are now official producers and along the way like most companys that make it this far end up with a dept to pay off.

This is quite normal.

I personally feel these guys will be big one day,we still have a few hurdles in place.

I think champ and a few others are feeling a little anxious and with good reason.

Personally i think management are ticking most the right boxes.

Infact its probably just a little negativity from a few holders that is the main hurdle.

I dont think for a minute champ and a few others would lower themselves to downramping.Infact I think they have put forward genuine concerns.

I have found over the years most companys if they are to fail they do so in the early years...at the exploration stage or at the development stage.

Once they reach the production stage they are 95% of the way there.

Im happy to give CCU a little more time and think they have the makings of a great company.

The best to hope for is a cash injection fron a new financial partner and find these stocks have a proven resourse normally get somewhere in the end.

AT current pricing I give them the thumbs up.

If the current setiment was more of a positve spirit I feel these little drops in price would dry up and CCU would tick forward in a sensible pace.

The current dept is average for a company thats just finished the development stage and are in the early production stage.

I also think taking a week out for preventative maintainence is a lot wiser that going hammer ond tong...then getting a major breakdown and closing shop for 3 months straight.

This stock is one that everyone can win on,just needs time,a break from the negativitys and then I feel we will see a big winner in CCU down the track.

These day to day price fluctuations are not a cocern to me.

Let her run,she wants to and lets make some coin.

The big guys get rick and the little guys haggle over small issues.

Let us the little mum and dad traders give this stock the time it deserves.

Someone somewhere will want part of the action,currently we own 100% of most of our projects,theres plently of room to lets some big players to put some serious coin in and still leave enought from dilution for the rest of us to do well.Like I say,without the dept we would not be hanging around 12 cents.

Lets think like the big guys as individials we are weak,as a team we are srong.

We are on a good ship,time to pick your ours up and start rowing.

I typed this post with the intention not to upset anyone,simply giving my views.Too many times I see the little guys talking themselves out of a good stock.

We that post at hotcopper are all normally the small fry

The small fry like us are strong,the money will be made here from longer term ownership,forget the daytrading,CCU is a great stock with a great asset.

Patients is what has made me most of my money over my 20 or so years of trading.

I like to make money and like to see others make money too.

This stock has the potential to do just that.

The demand for silver is growing faster than mankind can dig it ouf of the ground.

I hope ya all make a sqillion,lol.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.