AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Short quartlery this quarter and under $500k in the bank at the...

1. 2,403 Posts.
    Short quartlery this quarter and under $500k in the bank at the end of March:

"Mantle Mining Corporation Limited (ASX: MNM) is pleased to
    provide the following update on its activities for the quarter ended 31 March 2014:

Mantle Accelerates the Norton Gold Mine Project:

Mantle recently reprioritised its activities on its strong portfolio of gold projects. In November 2013 Mantle announced that it had agreed to acquire the idle Norton gold mine. By late January 2014 a Sale and Purchase Agreement had been executed and in early March the acquisition , including payment in full of the $330,000 consideration, had been completed and Mantle took possession of the mine and related assets. Mantle is currently working to bring the mine back into early production and at very low capital cost.

Exergen Progresses Pre-Commercial Demonstration Project (PCDP):

Following advice that they had not been successful in application for an ALDP grant, Exergen reconfirmed their commitment to the PCDP. Exergen advised that they are developing a plan to export coal products via slurry pipelines to port locations, that PCDP hosting agreements had been executed with EnergyBrix Australia and that an Alliance Contract for delivery of the PCDP had been drafted with Thiess and Sedgman.

No major exploration activity was undertaken at Mantle’s projects during the quarter . No mining activities were undertaken during the quarter however pre-development activities were ramped up significantly for the Norton gold mine. Mantle announced that confidential negotiations concerning its coal projects had been deferred. No material changes to existing JORC Compliant Resources have been made and as such Resources discussed in this report are those as previously reported in compliance with the 2004 JORC Code."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.