AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report , page-3

1. 414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    What I liked out of this report was the word "will"

A scoping study byExergen cornerstone investors Sedgman and Thiess found that the coal export project was economically viable and would generate substantial local employment. The study foundthat the project would require an initial capital investment of $2 billion, delivering a Net Present Value of $1.4 billion and a mine life of more than 25 years. Exergen’s current focus is to prove CHTD at commercial scale by developing a $70 million Pre-Commercial Demonstration Project (PCDP). The PCDP "WILL" be hosted at the EnergyBrix Australia (EBAC) Morwell Power Station site in the Latrobe Valley. Exergen has executed Site Lease and Site Services agreements with EBAC and drafted an Alliance Contract with Thiess and Sedgman for construction and operation of the PCDP.
    CHTD slurry "WILL" be pumped from the mine site through a pipeline to a processing facility adjacent to a port location, where it "WILL" be dewatered and further processed into valuable export products including thermal coal products, char, fertilisers, pyrolysis oils and liquid fuels. Such liquid fuels can also be used to feed Direct Injection Coal Engines (DICE). Preferred pipeline routes from the Latrobe Valley to Crib Point (at the Port of Hastings) and from Bacchus Marsh to the Port of Geelong have been defined.

It might take some time but it "WILL" happen..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.