CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    MikeM

TGZ did a naughty by saying they were fully funded when they completed their deal with France Nevada but have come back to the market again just a few months later to raise more funds at 83 cents share.

Have a look at my prior comments about the Masato deposit which they acquired from the OJVG takeover. This deposit was supposed to be 1m ounces grading at around 2 grams/tonne but is only around 1.1 grams/tonne. A key justification for the t/o was to access higher grade ore that would reduce their average costs and hence provide a lot of free cash flow.

This is a management that has underperformed for a long time (especially in terms of exploration success) and in my view can not be trusted.

Trade TGZ, but its seems best not to invest with a long term view - given their past performance. Perhaps this could be said about all the goldies!

I sold 75% of my TGZ holding some months ago and sold the balance a few weeks ago.

I may buy back in sometime for a trade, once I have had a close look at their quarterly report. In recent days TGZ has been getting a hiding on the TSX.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.