SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-130

1. 272 Posts.
    My point is - when a CR was raised a few weeks ago those suggesting it were shot down in flames. It is now a reality. Lets not crucify those on here that raise issues or concerns. Just because you do not like the reality of a situation doesn't mean you have the right to attach them. If we get a balanced view from contributers then we will be in a far better position to make a decision. Having said that, I get mildly amused about the DYOR statements. I believe 95% of peopledo not have the ablity to dissect financials, understand political issues, other cultures or geological information to make great stock choives. For some reason they think they are in a great position to invest in a stock based on their own Reasearch. Lets face it 95% of us need the skills and advice of others to invest in stocks. Even the so called experts reqularly get it wrong, so i doubt good old Mary Jones would have any real idea about what they are getting into without listening to some sort of advice!!!

Regards

Ace

P.S. thats not to say you should learn as much as you can about the stock you are buying into

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.