SBR 0.00% 1.5¢ sabre resources limited

Always good to have your knowledgeable input NZ , although I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Always good to have your knowledgeable input NZ , although I couldn't manage to open the image that you posted .
    I understand the gist of what you are saying , and I have reposted , below ( to add value , not be a smartarse) amateur doodlings that I posted last November , following my attendance at the SBR AGM , and face-to-face chats with the Geos .
    Upon reflection of the latest announcement , my indicative trend lines look to be ~ 100 out from the new targets located on the main Guchab trend , but it is the concept that is important .
    The potential looks fantastic ...but it is only potential for the moment .
    I would love to see us get into the zinc business in a tangible/practical way , as well as expedite the new exploration .
    The waiting just kills my enthusiasm , no doubt a reality that also affects others .
    Lots of luck
    Q
    " Rocky , as promised , I will try and do justice to Guchab , from my interpretation of what I think I now understand .

CONTEXT COMMENTS
    All of the professionals speak in awe of Dr Painter’s expertise , knowledge and ability to interpret geological structure (s) and regard him as being world class in that field.
    The SBR Team are professionally confident that the Guchab deposit will prove up toward the top end of the 5-10mt guidance that has already been articulated .
    They expect Guchab to be at least a 10-12 year mine .
    The grades appear to be increasing with depth and Southward extension of drilling .

REGIONAL CONTEXT (massive scale ..hard to comprehend )

The Kombat trend runs E-W along the Northern edge of the Otavi Vally Syncline .
    I now understand that the main Kombat trend to run along the valley floor ~ the location in the pics.
    The trend provided a pathway for the movement of mineralised fluids which , when subject to the correct pressure/temperature and chemical environment , the minerals dropped out of solution forming mineralised deposits .
    The trend is crosscut by numerous NE-SW trending faults , some , or all ???, of which are/maybe mineralised .
    See the first 2 pics.

LOCAL (GUCHAB )CONTEXT
    The Guchab deposit is located on one of the n-e trending faults which provided a pathway for mineralised fluids from the main trend (e-w) to escape along the fault .
    Over eons , the area has been subject to movement that has twisted/buckled/moved the rock around to produce a complicated resulting mineralised structure ....perhaps , in part , reflected by the shape of the shaded mineralise surface Cu zoning shown in pic 3 .
    The SBR Geos. Indicated that there has been a very strong correlation between the mineralisation mapped at surface and the mineralised zones identified by drilling , to date .

3D MODELLING
    I was able to view the 3d model of mineralisation produced by drilling to date .....it can be rotated and turned in any direction you want with any number of overlays ( such as Google Earth topography ) introduced to show relationships etc.
    I have to assume that it is algorithm driven and appears to have some predictive capacity ...in a localised sense ...to aid targeted drilling . I must emphasise , I did not see a future model of mineralisation say from Pad 5 South to the railway line !!!!!! or beyond , or down to 800m .
    Perhaps the upcoming Gravity Survey results may provide some insights of that nature .
    All data can be stripped away to show the ore body revealed thus far as a complex 3d shape suspended in space .The shape is too complex for me to describe , but it is rather like looking at connected bubbles/shapes in a lava lamp .
    In simple terms , the mineralised zone at the top of Guchab Hill may be described as a trend like a ribbon resting on one edge in a near vertical position .....and as it comes down/around the side of the hill toward the Pad1 / Pad 5 area ,it gradually rolls over to become like a ribbon laying on its side ....think of how the double helix shape twists .

CONCLUSIONS
    I expect the resource to unfold in accord with SBRs resource estimate ,and I think that the team is expecting increasing ore quality as has been the recent trend of drilling results .
    Clearly they anticipate a number of repeats along the 10Km trend from Rodgerberg to Kombat ....over time .
    I didn’t specifically ask , but I have to assume that drilling was started at Guchab because of the presence of mineralised outcrop and , in effect , the drilling is now tracing the mineralised zone down to the main E-W Kombat trend .

I am unqualified to comment, so please do not rely on anything that I have posted ....just my opinion .
    GLTA
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.