SBR 12.5% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-5

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    • The southwestern extent of copper-silver mineralisation at Guchab appears to have been offset by faulting.

• Detailed assessment of the Guchab area shows two undercover areas highly prospective for copper to the south and southwest of Guchab Canyon.

• Regional target generation has identified a number of high quality targets throughout the licences, including:

copper targets under cover at Guchab;

copper targets under cover on ground near to and adjacent to the Kombat Copper Mine excision;

zinc and lead targets under cover and along strike from the Border zinc—Iead deposit;

copper targets under cover and along strike from Guchab and Kombat; and

copper, zinc, lead, silver, and vanadium targets at other localities.

• Work has commenced on the Guchab Canyon maiden resource, which iis expected in the 3'° quarter of 2014.

• Work has commenced to bring the Border zinc—Iead—silver resource up to JORC 2012 standards.

these two targets undercover along fault slang south and guchab south are due to be preliminary drilled in August 2014..   they are also along the railway line and highway...

trenching could be like this?

i am curious about border though

for years its been rejected as a viable business unit despite the millions us shareholders had pumped into it.

then this out of the blue  (well sutto did let the cat out o the bag)

3 BORDER ZINC-LEAD—S|LVER DEPOSIT

Work has commenced to bring the Border zinc—Iead resource up to JORC 2012 standard.

The Border Zn-Pb-Ag Deposit is a high-tonnage moderate-grade deposit that iis one of a series of
    similar deposits scattered along Sabre’s 20 km long zinc- and lead-rich Paviain Trend. Border has
    been subject to resource drilling, inferred resource calculation, metallurgical analysis, and a high level
    scoping study, with the most complete description of the deposit provided in the December 2011
    quarterly report.

With continuing strength in world zinc prices, the Company sees Border as a key part of a future
    series of mines throughout the Otavi Mountain Land.

4 ONGOING REGIONAL INVESTIGATIONS

Sabre continues to investigate the potential of the Otavi Mountain Land, with regional field programs
    underway at several locations. These programs are an ongoing part of the Company‘s assessment of
    the region, which continues to focus on the Kombat East area between the Kombat Mine and the
    historic Guchab Mining Centre. Sabre’s aim is to delineate a substantial resource inventory in the
    Otavi Mountain Land.

Outside of the Guchab area, the areas investigated this quarter include the eastern Otavi Valley area
    between Guchab and the Kombat mining lease (owned by Kombat Copper Ltd), as well as the Auros-
    Wolkenhauben area, a copper-bearing area around 10 kilometres northwest of Kombat (Figure 3).

i was studying that region a little yesterday... imho its similarities to some other regions makes it a fine target

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.2¢ $13.37K 1.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 313125 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.