ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    so estseon your saying one single sabre shareholder,, would be the main beneficiary of all of our cash being burned at guchab in continuing the long extended drilling campaign and the subsequent defining of a JORC target that you posted above, so as to achieve the critical tonnages, and a share reward trigger..

and we have burned the lot and had no exploration budget for the rest of permit areas at all.. who made that brilliant decision?????

so whilst the sabre team have been desperately tying up all spending capital on the toughest terrain in the region just to achieve a jorc tonnage Cu target, is it perhaps the reason why the 2 permit areas have not been explored at all???

we have lost a lost of good people in the time since ops began at guchab... any reason why, we dont seem to know?

looking at the $9 mill cap raising in hindsight,,, should it have been burned just solely to delineate a 1 million tonne grade 2% Cu target?? would that benefit all shareholders or just one??

so at todays prices.. ie .035 cents, the burning our $9 mill from the cap raising to achieve a return of $714,285,714 in share value to only one shareholder/and by coincidence permit holder/kmm contract manager - seems like one sided spend to me???

so what does it leave us with???

perhaps expect a fast desire for immediate cash... a fire sale is needed urgent???? perhaps any deal on the border permit area is needed to effect some cash, as it doesnt sound like they have any desire to spend any of our capital on guchab other than to secure the jorc target . are they going to mine it??? do we own the entire permit areas 100% or is part owned by someone else??

significantly there is no real value for the shareholders putting that $9 mill in capital up.. BBY must be popular now for that one imho... they may have jumped ship a long time ago??

so border may be a last hope to keep the company topped up with minimal capital and keep the liquidators from the door.. would the current minor shareholders (whom ever they are) in the permit gladly buy the asset off the liquidator for a fire sale price?? lets hope that doesnt happen..

and our greatest asset, being matt painter, will have to locate something substantial on the permit area in the mean while or its light out for all of us i guess?

sound right??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.