TCG 0.00% 21.0¢ turaco gold limited

yeah all right ill give it a go since you asked so nicely Robust...

1. 5 Posts.
    yeah all right ill give it a go since you asked so nicely

Robust resources (ROL) announced in december last year they purchased the Talas Copper-Gold project from Goldfields for $2m in cash and $3m in ROL shares. Talas has a declared resource of 6.7Moz gold and 1.6M1b copper. Thats 6 times the gold alone that MSR has and they sold it all for $2M in cash plus $3M in paper. Goldfields subsequently left the country. If you read back further you'll find reports of their camp being burned by armed horsemen etc etc...

Kentor, Orsu metals, Goldfields off the top of my head. Only Centerra has got it going in the 20 + years since independance and Kumtor gets constant protests and road blocks (look it up). There are many ready deposits in Kyrgyzstan but only one in 25 years has gotten up, and that was 18 years ago. so I think its a fair question to ask how MSR is going on the local front? Have they been allowed to build their camp?

Ive read back through the MSR quarterlies. cant see any mention of heavy work on shambesai since MARCH 2012 when MSR said they were "suspending drilling to undertake community consultation" the next few quaterlies talk about hoping to be back to continue the work but then, nothing, until news of the MSR office being attacked and stuff burned late last year. no news since then.

so appologies for talking crap avon but please surprise me. show me your "FULL FACTS". start by showing me where MSR claims to have had heavy equipment on shambesai in the last 2 YEARS or better yet show me a photo of their shambesai camp that we paid for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $157.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $26.36K 125.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51371 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.