LOM 0.00% 4.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-88

1. 13,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2688
    Hi POYTAA, I was wondering where you were. In fact I was about to ask the long termers about your whereabouts. I'd hate to see someone like you miss out on a potential multi bagger after holding for so long.

As of the last quarterly, the only alluvial exploration results outstanding is BLK_28.

BLK_30 and BLK_31 results are complete and are included in Table 4 of the quarterly, however those two bulk sample results are not included in the review of bulk sample results conducted recently.

From what I understand, their aim is to source Calonda material from three sites at the one time for the mine, and to have the alluvial exploration crew working ahead, identifying the next sites to be mined.

As for your second question, I assume you're referring to the evaluation of the kimberlites. I was told, as recent as this week, that the party doing the evaluation has enormous experience with Angolan kimberlites. This would almost certainly involve kimberlites which fall within the bounderies of the Lucapa Graben, i.e. same geological setting as the Lulo kimberlite cluster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ $4.174K 99.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 5609 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.