ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Gday Galba, no worries at all mate. I agree with you in regards to Peel's marketing of announcements. I believe there marketing strategy is poor and could be done a lot better. Peel tend to have massive quarterly announcements with too much information that is confusing. Personally i would rather see regular small announcements that keep the market interested, excited and informed. I believe Peel are largely unknown in the market and especially here on hotcopper. Peel have never gained any followers or excitement here on hotcopper even with there massive hits at Mallee Bull and I believe this is due to a lack of regular exciting announcements that keep the market informed. There are many crapy companies who have very ordinary drill results yet there share prices and market caps have rocketed on very mediocre drill results. For example i believe cxo, core exploration market themselves very well. I believe Rob and Peel have very high integrity and have never misled the market for share price gain.
    Some companies lack any morals and integrity and will pump and dump the crap out of there shareprice with little or no regard to the unassuming investor. So somewhere in the middle is a happy medium where good marketing mixed with integrity could drive some excitement and the shareprice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.