GBE 7.84% 5.5¢ globe metals & mining limited

chokdee, I am aware of the gaping loop holes that exist in the...

1. 371 Posts.
    chokdee, I am aware of the gaping loop holes that exist in the corporation act that can allow for such grey areas to take shape in majority ownership. These sorts of loopholes are concerning.

Interestingly, Apollo & Ao Zhong as major shareholders took stake in the company at 4.0cent+ positions, so you would think that such shareholdings would want some return by way of production of Niobium and therefore concequent shareprice appreciation or even through Chinese connections of these majors taking over Globe? Niobium & Graphite interests are attractive to future demand for Chinese consumers, so the commodities they have are still attractive despite the company being unsuccessful in HREO drilling.

Therefore, putting aside the noise, a shareholder demands return in their investment, so bringing that about, to me, seems necessary at some point for the majors and minors alike.

Possibly, management and major shareholders are at loggerheads (if the AGM results are anything to go by) and now they are demanding that return to come to fruition?

There is much to speculate about, I am fairly invested and just hope that management adopt a transparent strategy that provides shareholders, other stakeholders and management themselves a company that seeks to deliver returns to loyal investors through a genuine growth strategy (exploration & production) in Malawi, as well as all the other vision garb that is represented on their website.

As always, do your own research. This is just speculation of one invested shareholder.
    Last edited by tfish: 03/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.004(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $38.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $1.4K 26.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 130000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 577909 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.