BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-7

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Hi benerick,
    re " Thats all they have done for the last 10 years. "

I wouldnt entirely agree with that, mate. I've been in CAS since just after it was floated, and we did have some good times....the sp was up to 97c from memory prior to GFC mk1, (then plunged to a bottom of 7c, )..............then rose to $1.40-$1.50 on Borborema hype... and then slowly descended to where we are now. There was a boardroom spat, resulting in some directors leaving then and after, and historically speaking, our downhill slide apparently commenced after that.
    At this time, there appears to be no interest in CAS whatsoever......the market depth shows that. A bit more padding in there in recent days, but anyone with a large holding has no chance of exiting with any semblance of dignity....you would have to virtually give your shares away.
    Yes, I'm as disappointed as you are.
    So, I guess we are here for a while yet.....till either a rise in the sp or death releases us.....
    Jack and Speccy still remain positive, although Speccy's faith has been just a little dented..
    They havent thrown in the towel.....and I thus hope there may yet be something to look forward to.

cheers
    GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.